in no particular order.
- whether or not i can throw away a piece (or pieces) of paper at work. you’d be surprised how often i don’t know. if you saw my desk, you’d know the question goes unanswered as regularly as daily.
- what to make for dinner on any given night.
- how to use a grill.
- whether the kitchen in the edgewood truly would be big enough. and whether a “pantry” or something that functioned like one could fit and be aesthetically pleasing in the corner of the breakfast area.
- where to go for lunch.
- why gladys knight was wearing this at the BET awards.
- “where i want to be in my career in 5 years”
- where my borrowed copy (thanks, mom) of the book thief is.
- where to go for fireworks on the 4th.
okay. that’s not really all. but it’s enough for this morning.