[if anyone can tell me what movie or show that phrase comes from, i’ll love you forever.]
these are the big decisions one has to make in one’s lifetime.
1. should i continue to include my maiden name in my facebook profile? some people do. some people don’t. i am ambivalent.
2. should i install a backsplash in my kitchen? i’ve got about 20 sq ft to cover and a budget of less than $500. will i find options cute/cool enough to make the finished product something i like to look upon?
3. should i care that i won’t get a great return on my investment for said backsplash when we decide to sell? because currently i don’t.
4. should i go eat another cookie?
5. should i not allow myself to do any crafting until i clean off the couch in our bedroom?
6. should i have asked my husband’s permission before making his prom pic my profile pic on facebook?
7. what should i get my husband for his birthday? it’s in 31 days. no time to waste.